Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WALAWE~

new goods

today im gonna show u my new thing i bought on 3rd April..

Photobucket
Photobucket

they called it 'skate'..

actually i nvr play this thing b4..but i should give it a try..

i went to their official store called "skateline"..it was from
singapore..the store was located at TTDI n it was quite near from my
house...thnks for den ( thnks for the car) n jibek for helping me to
go there n oso..accompany me...^^

the store was beautiful..got lots of skate there n u can choose
wherever u like.....n not only skate..even all the equipment was full
complete sell there....

the price was quite expensive n its about rm600 n above..ony got 2
popular brand all over the world in the store dat is K2 n
ROLLERBLADE...i dun wan to buy dat thing for 600++...but luckily the
seller suggest me to the 'skate clearence' section...got reasonable
price there...but old one "2008 model"...n not all size got..luckily i
found one dat suite for me^^

the picture above was i chosen dat time..complete with safety pad...i
was satisfied wit the thing i bought even its cost a bit from my
pocket..hehe :D


i was hoping dis kind of healty activity will grow more wit malay..coz
i asked them... "got malay play this thing?"...then he replied..."not
so..some ony..most of the team was chinese"...n i was like
shit...quite disappointed with my own races...i joined mountain
biking..n got malay oso but..they ady berumahtangga...not teenager
like me..my point is where the hell are all malay teenager
go????....rempit i suppose?...rempit is okay but dun play until lalai
with urself...coz i like rempit too...i mean fast la...haaha...but nvm
la..i like to do sumting extreme n diff..so mayb got no malay like my
behavior...or mayb some...haha...

dont forget to support for me..i didnt know how to skate..:(

happy i am^^

1 comment:

  1. wah... layan sk8 plak...
    dulu beskal, pastu rubik skrang skt8 plak...
    smoga jadik sk8r yg best...
    jgn smpai terjatuh n terpotong lidah jadik lg pendek sudah...
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete